32 Corona Avenue,
Ashgrove QLD 4060
Classic Ashgrovian on Rare Elevated 1,112m2
Located in a tranquil leafy green circuit, this beautiful character home captures city views and prevailing breezes from its elevated position. This charming home graces the streetscape with its classic Ashgrovian 1920s architecture.
Whilst retaining its traditional character, this home has been extensively modernised and offers multiple indoor/outdoor entertainment areas, making it a much-loved destination for family and friends to enjoy the Brisbane lifestyle.
· Land size 1112m2
· Views to city and surrounding hills
· Mature gardens with rainforest area
· Large inground solar-heated pool with 15m lap lane
· Multiple outdoor and indoor entertainment areas
· High ceilings throughout
· Spacious family lounge area with gas fireplace opens via French doors onto front verandah
· Timber kitchen features stone benchtops, SMEG and Fisher & Paykel appliances with servery to deck
· Dining room flows onto spacious North-east facing rear deck
· Four bedrooms (three up, one down)
· Master features a window seat, walk-in robe, dressing room/nursery and ensuite
· Family bathroom with bath
· Lower-level living/rumpus, with built-in cabinetry opens onto outdoor entertaining and pool area
· Potential for separate accommodation downstairs already plumbed for future kitchenette
· Home office with French door to terrace
· Separate laundry and third bathroom on lower level
· Undercover parking for three vehicles and ample off-street parking for further vehicles
· Spacious storage/studio/workshop area with opportunity for further development
· Back to base security
· 4.5Kw Solar electricity
· 10,000L water tank
· Within 4km radius of CBD
· Easy access to public transport, bike/walk tracks to parks
· Close to both Ashgrove and Newmarket shopping precincts, restaurants and cinemas
· Nearby daycare, kindergarten, QUT Kelvin Grove/Gardens Point and Royal Brisbane/Women’s Hospital
· Schools in the vicinity; Mt St Michaels, Marist College, St Finbarrs, Ashgrove State Primary School, Oakleigh Primary School, Mater Dei, Kelvin Grove State College, Brisbane Boys’ and Girls’ Grammar Schools
Beautifully presented and bursting with charm, this majestic family home is ready to move in and enjoy. If you’ve ever dreamed of living a rural suburban lifestyle within 4km of the CBD, you can now live your dream.
To enjoy this surprisingly tranquil, breezy position that is close to everything…
Please call Brigette Righton 0407 880 006 or Amy MacDonald 0433 312 170 for more information.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.