227 Banks Street,
Ashgrove QLD 4060
Inspection by Private Appointment
It’s the little things in life that make the difference…
Come inside to discover what makes 227 Banks Street so very special. Only moments away from Banks Street Reserve, this comfortable cavity brick and tile home ingeniously combines the traditional charm of the 50s, with modern lifestyle must-haves, to create the ideal entertainer.
Inside you will find a well-designed layout, ideal for relaxed family living. It is a home that has been beautifully maintained, ready for you to move in and enjoy.
Outdoors offers a private spacious deck, perfect for year-round entertaining, and a low-maintenance garden with room for a pool.
• Separate entry foyer with custom-made wrought iron entrance door
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large designer kitchen, Light-filled with Caesarstone bench tops, dishwasher and induction cooktop, soft close cupboards, and drawers, plumbed in fridge (optional)
• Open plan lounge and dining with exquisite period features
• Three bedrooms all with built-in robes, main with ensuite
• Family bathroom including heated lights and rainforest shower heads
• Polished timber floors with carpet to the master bedroom
• Ceiling fans throughout
• 40m2 North facing private entertainers’ deck with built-in BBQ and sink, Caesarstone bench top, ceiling fans built-in timber seating, weatherproof louvers, and TV area
• Crimsafe security door open onto deck
• Airconditioned utility room used as guest accommodation with large laundry/kitchenette & third bathroom nearby
• Separate workshop/man cave and storage area under the house
• A corner block, situated on level 635 m2 parcel of land
• Low-maintenance yard with large, grassed areas for children and pets to play
• Separate rainforest garden and relaxation zone overlooking children’s outdoor play area
• Fully fenced, private, level yard including fire pit area
• Lockup car accommodation for two vehicles
• Conveniently located 6kms from the CBD
• Short walk to cafes, parks, bike/walk tracks, and public transport
• Close to Ashgrove and Newmarket shopping precincts
• Great schools nearby include Oakleigh Primary, Newmarket State, St Finbarrs, Marist, and Mt St Michaels
Contact Brigette 0407 880 006 or Amy 0433 312 170 for more information.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.