16 Amarina Avenue,
Ashgrove QLD 4060
Architecturally Designed Elegance in Premium Avenues’ Location
Occupying a blue-chip position in Ashgrove’s prestigious ‘Avenues’ this stunning 1930s Queenslander has been transformed into a functional family home that delicately balances character charm with sophisticated, modern design.
Overlooking a luscious greenbelt, this striking home maximises its northern aspect, offering ample natural light through the entire house. The main living areas boasts 9.7m wide stacker doors which capture cool breezes and seamlessly connect the indoor and outdoor living spaces, providing a home perfectly suited to the Queensland climate.
• Large kitchen with oversized island, walk-in pantry, including NikolaTesla induction cooktop & integrated rangehood, SMEG pyrolytic oven, integrated fridge/freezer, and dishwasher
• Open plan family living area with floor-to-ceiling stacker doors overlooking a salt-water swimming pool
• Indoor/outdoor living area flows onto a deck with a fireplace and yard
• Spacious formal lounge room with window seat
• Soaring 3m high ceilings throughout including ornate plaster ceilings in the character portion of the house
• Two North-facing decks capture breezes and overlooks a near-level grassed area and greenbelt parkland
• Four queen-sized bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
• Home office or fifth bedroom near the front door
• Master bedroom complete with study or makeup nook, built-in robe and ensuite
• Lower level rumpus with separate entrance and connection to yard
• Laundry with built-in cabinetry opens onto a drying court
• Three bathrooms and powder room with bathtub
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Solid Oak timber floors
• Full camera security system with connection to mobile phone
• Two car accommodation
• Fully landscaped on a 685m2 allotment
• Only 5 km to the city
• Great schools nearby include Mt St Michael’s, Marist, St Finbarr’s, Mater Dei, Ashgrove & Oakleigh State School
• Walk to the Library, Ashgrove shopping precinct, cafes, restaurants, walking tracks, cycle paths, a variety of parks, and public transport
For all enquiries contact Brigette Righton on 0407 880 006 or Amy MacDonald on 0433 312 170.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.