154 Ashgrove Avenue,
Ashgrove QLD 4060
A Golden Opportunity on 984m2 (2 Lots)
Offering the best of Ashgrove at your doorstep, this charming character-filled residence on a large 984m2 block, although comfortable and ready to move in, this property offers the potential to renovate and turn into your dream home.
• Situated on a level 984m2 block
• Ornate ceilings and VJ’s
• Pine timber flooring (beneath carpet)
• Original eat-in kitchen with gas stove
• Dining & living with air conditioning
• Four bedrooms plus sleepout and study
• Main bedroom with bay window seat
• Original bathroom with separate toilet
• Downstairs multi-purpose room
• Laundry and additional toilet underneath the house
• Fully fenced child & pet-friendly yard
• Great schools nearby include Mt St Michaels, Marist College, St Finbarrs, St Ambrose’s & Oakleigh Primary
• 850m to Ashgrove Shopping Precinct, cafes, and restaurants
• Only a short walk to bus stop, walking tracks and parks
• 4.5 km to the CBD
• 1.1km to Newmarket Shopping Centre and Reading Cinemas
For all enquiries contact Brigette Righton on 0407 880 006 or Amy MacDonald on 0433 312 170.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.