62 Kinnaird Street,
Ashgrove QLD 4060
Luxury Family Living & Lifestyle
Impressive from the outset, this unique home spans two superb levels and outshines its peers in presence and position. This immaculately presented home showcases an exquisite blend of charming character features and bespoke architectural design to offer a luxury family lifestyle suitable for entertaining all year round.
Commanding position on a generous 810m2 elevated parcel of land, surrounded by beautifully landscaped private gardens. This 1930s traditional Queenslander has been lovingly restored and has undergone an extensive renovation that marries pared-back period features with a modern aesthetic to create expansive, voluminous spaces filled with natural light. Much consideration has been given to creating a seamless flow throughout the property, with grand proportions, plentiful breakout spaces, and ample storage that ensures the varying functional requirements of a large family are met.
Enter through a spacious light-filled foyer, onto an open-plan living area with a generously sized kitchen and dining space. A large void bathes natural light over the living room, and large stacker doors connect indoors with outdoors onto an expansive deck and bespoke off-form concrete pool area.
Durable materials have been selected and used throughout the home to ensure its longevity. Crafted with careful attention to detail, using only the highest quality finishes and fixtures, this residence offers but is not limited to:
• Enticing light-filled and well-ventilated home
• Large entry foyer with built-in joinery and custom stair detail
• Bespoke modern kitchen with butler’s pantry, gas cook-top & quality appliances
• Open-plan family living flows onto a covered rear deck including a built-in BBQ, pizza oven, and bar fridge
• Media/games room with built-in cabinetry
• North easterly facing deck on both upper and lower level (upper featuring outdoor kitchen/bar)
• Large character-filled upper living area adjoined by study/home office & library
• Terraced landscape including the courtyard and level grassed area & cubby house
• Extended paved area to the side of the house
• Saltwater pool with heated outdoor shower, featuring landscaped
gardens, deck, water feature, and custom-honed off-form concrete surround
• Five generous-sized bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
• Generous master bedroom complete with walk-in robe, ensuite & Juliette balcony
• Three custom-designed bathrooms with bespoke timber joinery
• Laundry/mud room with built-in cabinetry and access to drying court
• High ceilings (3.2m upper & 3.0-2.7 lower level) with vaulted ceiling over dining projection
• Solid Blackbutt timber flooring, light polished concrete, and custom timber features throughout
• MyAir zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Smart TV & data cable throughout the house
• Spacious car accommodation for 3 vehicles and storage area
• Situated on 810m2 allotment
• Only 5km to the city
• Great schools nearby include Oakleigh, Mt St Michaels, Marist, St
Finbarrs, Ashgrove State, and Mater Dei
• Walk to public transport, Ashgrove central, and cafes, restaurants, walking tracks, and a variety of parks.
To enjoy this tranquil, breezy position that is close to everything…
For all enquiries contact Brigette Righton on 0407 880 006 or Amy MacDonald on 0433 312 170.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.