51 Banksia Avenue,
Ashgrove QLD 4060
Stylishly Renovated Home in Sought-After Avenues Precinct
Located in one of Ashgrove’s most coveted pockets, this immaculately renovated home is in a prime position overlooking a lovely leafy green belt. The home’s thoughtful design and high-quality finishes ensure it will impress the most discerning buyer.
An expansive open-plan living area seamlessly integrates with the outdoors, providing the perfect space for entertaining and relaxing. The stylish kitchen with walk-in pantry, features stone benchtops, quality appliances and ample storage, making it a joy to cook and entertain in.
Five spacious bedrooms, two living areas and a home gym offer plenty of room for the whole family. All three bathrooms offer sleek and modern finishes.
Outside, the sparkling pool is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens, creating a peaceful oasis in your own backyard. With a large covered outdoor entertaining area, you’ll be able to host family and friends all year round.
• 2.7m high ceilings
• Herringbone oak flooring throughout and carpet in the bedrooms
• Digital/keyless entry lock
• My Air – fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning
• Ground floor level windows have security mesh
• Study with skylight
• Master bed has a generous walk-in robe with custom cabinetry, luxurious ensuite with dual sinks, bathtub, and spacious shower
• Both the master and second bedroom have ornate ceilings and open onto a deck with a leafy outlook
• Guest bathroom
• Galley style kitchen with stone benchtops, 900m gas cooktop, double sink, double dish drawers, Fischer & Paykel French door fridge
• Butler’s pantry with custom cabinetry, microwave and bar fridge
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen opens onto entertainers’ deck, which overlooks the pool and lush green surrounds
• Three generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
• Sixth bedroom with separate entry (currently used as gym with a sauna)
• Laundry with ample cabinetry and direct access to drying area
• Second family living area opens to grassed yard
• Family friendly bathroom with walk in shower and double vanity
• Separate powder room
• In-ground mineral pool
• Two car accommodation with remote and additional secure storage area
• Fully fenced yard suitable for children and pets
• Situated on a 632m2 allotment
• Overlooks private and leafy green belt
• Surrounded by quality homes and fantastic schools such as Marist College, Mt St Michaels, Ashgrove State School, Mater Dei, St Finbarr’s, and Oakleigh Primary
• Also nearby, parks, bike tracks, bus stops, Ashgrove shopping precinct, cafés and restaurants
Don’t miss out – Inspect and start living the dream!
Call Brigette Righton 0407 880 006 or Amy MacDonald 0433 312 170 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.