27 Glenlyon Drive,
Ashgrove QLD 4060
Welcome to Glenlyon Drive
Located on one of Brisbane finest tree-lined streets, and original carriage way for nearby Glenlyon House, this stunning character home caters to modern-day lifestyles while retaining its unique charm and character.
This beautiful home offers the perfect balance between style and comfort. Entertain in the formal or casual dining areas or relax in the elegant sitting room, comfortable family lounge or teenage retreat. Host large get-togethers in the multi-purpose space or casual BBQs on the upper or lower decks, overlooking the salt-water pool. Or better still, enjoy a peaceful sunrise and expansive views across the tree-stops and towards the city.
With three bedrooms, including the master bedroom, and two bathrooms upstairs, and a further two bedrooms and one bathroom downstairs, this home caters for all kinds of families, ages of children and working arrangements.
Quality, high-end fixtures throughout, thoughtful renovations and significant investment have lifted 27 Glenlyon Drive to a new level. Come see it for yourself and be charmed by this much loved, almost 100-year-old home.
At a glance:
• Sitting room and formal dining off front entrance
• Modern, country-style kitchen which includes a Miele double door fridge/freezer, dishwasher and induction cooktop/oven
• Lounge and dining opens onto the rear deck which overlooks the pool
• Five bedrooms (three upstairs, two down)
• Main bedroom with bay window seat, ensuite, air-conditioning, and ceiling fan
• Two-way sunroom/study/dressing room accessible via second and third bedrooms (both with ceiling fans)
• Family bathroom with a claw foot bath and separate powder room for guests
• Stunning leadlight windows, ornate ceilings and VJ timber walls
• Polished timber floors upstairs, carpeted bedrooms and downstairs rumpus room
• Large lower-level rumpus room opens onto the second deck via double French doors with access to the pool and garden
• Two bedrooms downstairs with built-in wardrobes
• Additional bathroom and separate toilet downstairs
• Large laundry with easy access outside and to secure storage area
• Sparkling saltwater pool surrounded by greenery
• Situated on a fully fenced 612m2 allotment
• Secure storage area under front of house
• Linen closet and storage under stairs
• Tandem car accommodation doubles as a multipurpose entertainment area, with direct access to the pool
• Recently replaced roof and carpet in bedrooms, sunroom and rumpus room
• Freshly painted living spaces
• Three large rainwater tanks connected to gardens
• Only 5 km from Brisbane CBD
• Surrounded by private schools such as Marist College, Mt St Michaels, St Finbarrs and Mater Dei
• 5-minute walk to high-performing Ashgrove State School and in catchment for The Gap State High School
• Short walk to dedicated public bus for Brisbane Grammar, Brisbane Girls Grammar and St Joseph’s college students
• Excellent connectivity by bus to CBD including express services
• Walking distance from restaurants, wine bars, cafes, parks, walking/bike tracks and sporting fields
Don’t miss your opportunity to secure this beautiful home in Brisbane’s sort after Avenues!
For all enquiries contact Brigette Righton on 0407 880 006 or Amy MacDonald on 0433 312 170.