48 Woonga Drive,
Ashgrove QLD 4060
Elegant Home in Ashgrove’s Coveted Avenues
Auction Location: On-Site
Nestled within Ashgrove’s highly sought-after ‘avenues’ pocket, this impeccably renovated home enjoys a prime position on a private street lined with charming mature trees.
Step inside and be greeted by large open spaces filled with an abundance of natural light and a seamless indoor-outdoor flow. This thoughtfully designed residence presents an exquisite blend of modern luxury and timeless charm, designed to captivate even the most discerning buyer.
The open-plan layout creates an inviting space for family gatherings and entertaining guests. Large doors gracefully connect the indoors to the outdoor entertaining area, ensuring a delightful ambiance for every occasion.
• Impressive kitchen featuring stone benchtops, dishwasher, gas stove, and butler’s pantry
• Spacious open plan living and dining area flows onto the covered outdoor entertaining area
• Private outdoor oasis with enough room for large gatherings, or for the family to relax and enjoy
• Four generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, main bedroom with walk-in-robe
• Home office that could be used as a fifth bedroom if desired
• Expansive and luxurious main bedroom, complete with walk-in robe and ensuite featuring a double vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles, and a large shower with double shower heads
• Upstairs rumpus/media room connecting to the large elevated upper balcony with views to Mt Cootha, private from neighbouring properties
• Laundry with built-in cabinetry and external access
• Adorned with oak flooring throughout and with plush new carpets in all bedrooms
• Ducted and zoned air-conditioning, as well as fans throughout
• Abundance of storage throughout the home
• 10kw grid-connected solar system
• 5.6km to the city
• Large two-car garage with storage and direct access to the backyard via rear roller door
• Backyard yard suitable for children, pets and entertaining large groups
• 577m2 allotment, with room to easily add a pool (STCA)
• Large nature strip between neighbours across the road, beautifully lined by large mature trees.
• Surrounded by quality homes and fantastic schools such as Marist College, Mt St Michaels, Ashgrove State School, Mater Dei, St Finbarr’s, and Oakleigh Primary
• Explore nearby parks, bike tracks, and enjoy easy access to Ashgrove shopping precinct, cafes, and restaurants
For further information on this exceptional opportunity, we warmly invite you to contact
Brigette 0407 880 006 or Amy 0433 312 170.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.