85 Brown Parade,
Ashgrove QLD 4060
Light-Filled Oasis with Stunning City Views
Indulge in a lifestyle like no other in this exceptional, architecturally designed home. Set on a generous 1057m2 block, this property offers a breathtaking backdrop, overlooking the serene Bank Street Reserve with magnificent views of trees, mountains, and the city beyond. A truly rare find that promises to enchant its new owner with an unparalleled living experience.
Ideal for families with older children or extended families, this versatile home features multiple living spaces and private wings, allowing everyone to enjoy their tranquil haven.
A harmonious blend of nature and design welcomes you with an abundance of natural light. The design features excellent cross-ventilation and beautiful timber floors seamlessly connect the indoors with the picturesque landscape beyond.
• Four substantial bedrooms with ample storage, a study nook, and decking off every room
• Luxurious master suite – complete with spacious ensuite, walk-in robe, Juliette balconies, and parent’s retreat overlooking the pool
• Spacious kitchen/living with awe-inspiring views
• Expansive living areas on both the upper and lower level with richly polished floors offering flexibility, comfort and the ambiance of two fireplaces
• A fully self-contained granny flat perfect for extended family or an au pair
• Spacious double-car garage with built-in cupboards (off-road parking for two more vehicles)
• Large laundry with loads of storage opening onto a drying court
• Lush tropical gardens surround the saltwater pool and spa area, creating a private oasis
• Gas-heated spa, and solar-heated pool
• Walkways gracefully cross the pool to connect the separate bedroom wings, enhancing the home’s unique design
• Backyard with a level grassed area
• Combination of ducted and split systems air-conditioning throughout to ensure comfortable living year round
• 5 kilowatt solar electricity
• Underground water tank 22,000 litres
• Gas hot water system
• A light and airy open plan design merges indoor and outdoor living to provide a home perfectly suited to the Queensland climate. This is a truly unique home that must be seen to be fully appreciated
For further information on this rare opportunity, we warmly invite you to contact Brigette 0407 880 006 or Amy 0433 312 170.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.